Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Our Little Mikara

Our little Mikara is now 5 weeks old. She is staying awake so much during the day and is sometimes sleeping for 5 1/2 hours at night. She is much more alert and is really doing great. She weighs a little over 10lbs and is still eating a ton. She smiles at Gordon, I haven't had the pleasure of being smiled at yet. But I keep trying. ha! Her new thing is she just wants to sit up and look around like a big girl. :) She loves her baths and cries when I take her out of the water. Well we hope you will visit our new family website to see what the Jenkins' are up to.

2 comments:

gail said...

Very nicely done. I like what you wrote, you sound so much like a mommy now. :)

Team Rucker said...

Kelly and Gordon!
Congrats on Mikara's arrival. I know she is growing fast but children are lifes sugar. They make everything so sweet.