









Mikara is now 4 months old. We have seen a big difference in just the last week in her activity. She is rolling over from her back to tummy often, she LOVES to go for a walk in her stroller. She is also eating her night time cereal from a spoon in her high chair. She gets it all over her face. It is so much fun to feed her. She has held her bottle, loves to sit up (with help), and chews on everything! She is fitting into most of her girly outfits that I got at my baby shower. I already have a bunch to pack away. I can't believe that! Our little baby is getting so big so fast. I don't know what I will think when she is 3 years old if I think only 4 months has gone this fast!!!
1 comment:
Mikara is a great mix of you and Gordon and I can see a LOT of both of you in her but...
Oh wow, she looks just like you Kel...the one in the stroller. I can remember you looking just like that!
Love ya...ANG
Post a Comment