Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mikara is 6 months old!

Mikara is now 6 months old and is doing so great! She rolls everywhere, sits up, tries to bring her knees up to stand on all fours, can stand holding on to something (will alittle help) She all the sudden decided she doesn't like any meat or veggies anymore but will eat ANY fruit. Still loving Dora. I would love to post a video of how excited she gets when Dora comes on, it is so cute. She went to her 6 month doctor appointment today and is now 17.8 LBS, and 26 inches long...right on schedule. She loves to see other children. She observes them very closely, its funny. We go to storytime every Tuesday where there are many children her age, and I schedule some playdates in the community so she can play with other children. She will be going to her first Fall Festival in a couple of weeks here at Veronawalk with a hayride, pumpkin patch, face painting etc...she is also going to dress in her costume and enter the costume contest. She will be a little black kitty cat. I will put picks up after the event. Gordon, Lexy and I are also doing very well. I know this blog is called "the Jenkins Family" and all I talk about it Mikara but she is just so exciting and I always have something to say about her. She just grows so fast and I don't want you all to miss a thing. She is busy eating her sock at the moment LOL! Gordon and I can't wait for all the good holidays coming up. We love Halloween and it is right around the corner. We Well thanks to all of you for checking in. I just love this picture. She is so pretty!



Mikara in the Jag!


I just love this picture...she looks so peaceful and sweet!


Mikara and Lexy on Football Sunday, Lexy lays with her all the time. :)




No comments: