Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Day 2007

Christmas 2007 was great! Mikara did so well opening and playing with her presents. She loved the wrapping paper and boxes. It was our best Christmas ever. I thought I was going to have to cancel Christmas Day because I woke up sick and couldn't get off the couch....but Gordon, my mom and Mike cooked and cleaned up dinner. I did have Mikara red Christmas PJs but she grew out of it by Christmas Eve and I couldn't find anymore in her size. We also thought she would be more comfy on Christmas Day in her pjs since we were just staying home. She got dressed up in her pretty Christmas dress about 4 or 5 times for parties and pictures before Christmas.
Mikara's First Christmas Tree After Santa's Arrival
Daddy and Mikara
Mikara on her new car
Mikara with her new toy
Gordon loved his "our family" calendar
She left the bows in her hair
Me and Mikara
Gordon, Mom and Mike cooking
Mike and Gordon playing PS2....it looks like Gordon won't give Mike a turn LOL!
Mikara eating Christmas dinner....mashed pots, corn and ham....she LOVED it!
Mom playing with Mikara
Mikara loved the boxes
Mom also got a "My Grandchildren Canlendar"













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a test from KJ