This was Mikara's first Easter! This is the last of her First Holiday's. Our Easter was great! Saturday we went to Veronawalk's Eggstavaganza and Mikara did her first egg hunt. She met the Easter Bunny too! Then on Sunday my mom and Mike came for dinner. Mikara has finally warmed up to my mom and they played all day! We were both very happy about that. Mikara wore a dress that I wore when I was about 1 1/2. After 30 years, washed and dried, it was still in good condition and fit Mikara well. See below.Since we live so far away from most of our family and friends I thought this was a great way to keep in touch and feel close to those we miss so much. Now, with just a click of a button you can see what is happening with the Jenkins Family! ~~KJ
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Mikara's First Easter
This was Mikara's first Easter! This is the last of her First Holiday's. Our Easter was great! Saturday we went to Veronawalk's Eggstavaganza and Mikara did her first egg hunt. She met the Easter Bunny too! Then on Sunday my mom and Mike came for dinner. Mikara has finally warmed up to my mom and they played all day! We were both very happy about that. Mikara wore a dress that I wore when I was about 1 1/2. After 30 years, washed and dried, it was still in good condition and fit Mikara well. See below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Mikara and Gordon
She got one!






Gee Gee read her the book and then many others! 



No comments:
Post a Comment