Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The 4th of July

On the 4th of July the three of us went to the beach in the morning. Mikara really loves it there. She plays in the sand with her toys and runs towards the water. She likes to float in the water too. She isn't afraid of anything! Then in the evening we met some friends at Tommy Bahama's for dinner. After dinner we walked to the beach for the fireworks. Mikara hated them!!! We ended up leaving halfway through which worked out really good because we bet all the traffic! Our 4th was great!

Us 3 at the beach
Mikara liked licking the water off of her chin.....mmmmm salty!
Gordon and Mikara in the Gulf
I love this picture....just playing in the sand
Love this one too.....but don't I love them all?
Mikara and I dressed the part for dinner
Gordon wore blue too!
I love this picture of us
Mikara and Gracie give kisses....
Best Friends!
Gordon and Mikara walking to the beach for fireworks
Now Mikara wanted to walk! She's getting so big!
Ahhhh....the fireworks
Mikara looking at them

HA!! Mikara hated them!! Poor baby!














No comments: