Monday, August 25, 2008

I'M PREGNANT!!!

Oh yes.....baby #2 is on its way! I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I just went to the doctors and everything looks great! Gordon and I are very excited. We have been bouncing names around and are already counting down the days to find out the sex! My feeling is a boy but who really knows. In just 2 little months we will find out if it is a boy or a girl. We will be so happy with either. My due date is April 2, 2009 only 2 weeks before Mikara's 2nd birthday. The baby is only the size of a kidney bean. I've added a couple of pictures below. I will again do monthly belly pictures and updates. The Jenkins Family of Four!!!!

One Month Pregnant

2 Months Pregnant8 week and 4 day sonogram (see the little bean??)

1 comment:

Team Rucker said...

OH yeaaaaah, I'm gonna be an AUNT again!!! Congrats Gordon, Kelly, and Mikara.

We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Team Rucker