Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter was so wonderful! It was Savanah's first and Mikara's second. Mikara had a great time. A few days before Easter we went to an Easter Egg Hunt that a friend had at her house and Mikara was able to see the Easter Bunny. She was ok with him at first and then she cried. But she did have fun playing with the other kids. Savanah slept most of the Holiday. :) Below are some pictures from the week.
Mikara and Savanah's first Easter picture together. I am so happy with the way it turned out.
Savanah on Easter. She was almost 3 weeks old.
The girls during their Easter photo shoot

Mikara in her Easter dress
I love this picture
So pretty
Such a cutie
So pretty
I love this one....it reminds me of Carrie on Little House on the Praire running in the beginning of the show! LOL!
Our Easter Table
Pa pa with Savanah
Savanah isn't even as big as our Easter tree!!! LOL!
Mikara running to an egg she found on Easter morning
Savanah on Easter Morning
Eating her chocolate bunny
She loved her basket and sidewalk chalk
First seeing her basket
Mikara got the basket and sidewalk chalk and Savanah got the First Words book
Mikara the night before Easter in the tub
She loved dying Easter Eggs
This was her Mikara egg.
Daddy helping her with the eggs
Us at the Easter Egg hunt
She loved playing on the playground and did so good swinging from the bar
She found an egg
She was looking at the bunny....I didn't realize I was zoomed in so much
Hunting

No comments: