Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our Girls.......May Pictures


Hello Everyone!
Savanah is 2 months old already. At her 2 month doctors appointment she was 12.13 LBS and 22 inches long. I looked up Mikara's 2 month old weight and she was 13.0 and 22" long. Savanah is focusing much better on us now, being able to occupy herself a little more and she smiles at us. She is slowly getting onto a good schedule which includes sleeping at least 8 hours at night! I love that! She is such a good little baby.

Mikara is potty training and doing very very well. She is also putting so many new sentences together and using 'thank you' etc in the correct way. The other day I dusted her little table and chairs and when I was done she ran over to the table and wiped her hand across it and said 'saank you Mommy' and then another time I sneezed and she turned away from what she was doing to tell me "bless you Mommy" oh....it was so cute and I just love that she is starting to say that stuff. Over the past few months she has also learned how to count to 20, all of her colors, most of her shapes and even reading some words. She is such a good girl.
Below are some pictures from May! Enjoy!

This is Savanah and Mikara both at 2 months old


What a cutie!
Mikara loves to set up her Wonder Pets. They are eating out of her bowl here.
A close up of the Wonder Pets eating Mikara's breakfast LOL!Savanah
Our Girls at Gee Gee's house
Savanah's pretty smile!
again!
Eating ice cream at Gee Gee's houseLove the puckered lips
So sweet :)Going to a birthday party
Love the bonnet!
Mikara loves the pool
Savanah going to another birthday party :)
Poppy came to meet Savanah and play with Mikara
Mikara is too big for Savanah's carseat.....don't you think?!!
Playing with her baby sister
Savanah in her little princess chair
Savanah in her exersaucer
And then Mikara LOL!
I love this one
And this one too! I hope her 2 year old pics turn out this good! Us in the pool




























No comments: