We've had a wonderful fun filled August!!! Besides our day to day fun, we had a great visit from Angie, Evan and Jaden, Mikara and I went to see Dora Live with Danielle and Haylee, and our little Savanah turned 5 months old!!! What a month!!
Mikara singing the Chocolate Song from Dora (hit the play button for the video)
Savanah's first time sitting up in the cart
Mikara loves her so much!
They were playing in one of the toy boxes
I found Mandy like this (Jaime B do you remember this baby doll?)
Mikara playing babies....she also put on 2 pairs of PJS!
Savanah was playing with some toys in her room. I called her name and she turned around and looked at me.
She was playing all by herself in her room.....so crazy how big she is getting
Mikara was having a picnic with baby Ana (off of the picnic blanket)
We were playing dress up
Mikara all dressed up
In the tub
Having a tea party
so happy
Dr. Mikara
Oh.....I love this one!!! So Sweet!!!
Mikara was watching the cookies bake. She loves to cook I think she will be helping me a lot!
This is the way Savanah falls asleep every time!
Mikara in time out...haha
So pretty
Again
Playing dress up
Here comes the bride
DORA LIVE (thanks Danielle)
She really love it!
date night with my big girl
Haylee and Mikara
She dressed up like this....so funny
I found Mandy like this (Jaime B do you remember this baby doll?)
Mikara playing babies....she also put on 2 pairs of PJS!
Savanah was playing with some toys in her room. I called her name and she turned around and looked at me.
She was playing all by herself in her room.....so crazy how big she is getting
Mikara was having a picnic with baby Ana (off of the picnic blanket)
We were playing dress up
Mikara all dressed up
In the tub
Having a tea party
so happy
Dr. Mikara
Oh.....I love this one!!! So Sweet!!!
Mikara was watching the cookies bake. She loves to cook I think she will be helping me a lot!
This is the way Savanah falls asleep every time!
Mikara in time out...haha
So pretty
Again
Playing dress up
Here comes the bride
DORA LIVE (thanks Danielle)
She really love it!
date night with my big girl
Haylee and Mikara
She dressed up like this....so funny











No comments:
Post a Comment