Mikara always loves to hear my childhood stories.I've told her in the past how we used to night swim in the summer and how much fun it was. Well she has always been so excited to night swim and finally last night we did it!
They were so happy.


They love to swim now....it was so hard getting them out of the pool. We turned on the pool light and swam until 9pm. As a kid I can remember my mom turning on the back porch light and letting us swim while it was dark. For some reason it was so much more fun than swimming during the day. ha! I can remember one specific time when we had our cousins Joey and Timmy over and I think their friend Mike, a couple of Aunts, Uncles and my parents. Almost everyone was in the pool with the porch light over looking us. I was about 6 or 7 and everyone made a big strong world pool. I remember it was going so fast that I was just floating around not even touching the bottom. We would play volleyball, Marco Polo, Diving Games, Shark, and make HUGE waves with the tire float. I miss those times sometimes but I love that I have the memories to share with my girls.
Mikara completely swimming all my herself
Cheesers!!
Savanah swimming to the wall....now that we put the life jacket back on she is gaining confidence!
So proud of her!
The sunset from our lanai
No comments:
Post a Comment