Thursday, July 21, 2011

Aunt Cindy Visits

Aunt Cindy came to visit last week. It was the first time she has met Savanah and I think the last time she saw Mikara she was only 23 months old. The girls fell in love with her! Aunt Cindy played little people, painted the girls toes and fingers, played puzzles and LISTENED to EVERYTHING Mikara told her!!! She is now updated on all the new cartoons, the characters and the toys! She is set and ready for Grandmother-hood!
Our fun day & lunch at Crispers!


 Me and Savanah....love this one!

 Mikara's silly face
 Savanah's 'scared' face

 Aunt Cindy with the girls!~
 Doing a puzzle with Mikara
Suitcase ride! 

1 comment:

laura said...

Looks like alot of fun Kelly! I love the picture of you and Savanah too. And why are Mikara's "funny" faces still oh so pretty? :) Glad your Aunt got to meet the girls. My Aunt from FL was up this week and got to meet Travis. Travis called her "MRS" Jan (No idea why) and cuddled in her lap after his bath. I think she was hooked too!