Since we live so far away from most of our family and friends I thought this was a great way to keep in touch and feel close to those we miss so much. Now, with just a click of a button you can see what is happening with the Jenkins Family! ~~KJ
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Ears Pierced!
On July 17th Mikara turned 3 months old. I just can't believe it! It went so fast. We took her to the mall to get her picture taken and we decided to get her ears pierced. Well, I could have been talked out of it very easily...but Gordon really wanted to get it done and talked me into it. I knew I wanted to get them done when she was about this age, but when it came time to do it...boy was that a different story...I thought I was going to throw up! Gordon sat in the chair with Mikara while they did it. She starting crying even before they pierced ears because they make dots first with a marker and Gordon had to hold her head still. She was so mad and cried becasue she didn't want to hold her head still. I cried when they pierced them and could not look!! ha! After it was done, she cried for under 5 minutes...and then she fell asleep in her stroller. She woke up about 30 minutes later in a great mood and her ears never seemed to bother her. She slept on them and even let us touch them. I am glad we got them done knowing they don't hurt her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes...you were brave. I know Jaden will get her ears pierced someday but not sure if I could do it just yet. But makes sense to do it sooner than later...she won't remember if you do it sooner!
Post a Comment