Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mikara's 3 Month Pictures





After we got Mikara's ears done she fell asleep and woke up in a great mood so we continued on to Sears to get her picture taken. We put her in a pretty dress and she just would not smile! She usually smiles at Gordon but she was too busy looking around at everything. So after a few shots we changed her into casual clothes for a fun background. Now she was beaming at Gordon! I am a picture nut and I had already talked myself into buying one 8x10 for our family wall and some wallets for us.....well I wasn't the problem....Proud Poppa wanted to buy them all! Well $67 later we had 3 8x10's, a 5x7 and a sheet of wallets...I guess that wasn't too bad. :) Gordon is just in AWWW over his little girl. He worked so hard that day! He was the one to get her ears done with NO help from me! Then at the portait studio he was on the floor working for that smile! So funny. He loves her so much!

1 comment:

Team Rucker said...

Love these pics of Mikara. The last 2 are my fave! Love the pose of the last one and the 2nd to the last one, I love her smile.