Mikara turned 18 months on October 17th!!! I can't believe that she is 1 1/2 years old already!!!!
She.......
-loves her Minnie Mouse.....she goes everywhere with Mikara
-understands everything we tell her to do
-is able to express to us what she wants
-says about 15 words
-likes to mock us (talking and actions)
-sleeps in her big girl bed
-colors, paints and draws well
-says "hi" to everyone and everything!
-plays doctor with her babydolls
-answers Dora's questions when she watches her
-still loves to read her books with or without us
-dances all the time......I really think her favorites are Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood!! LOL!
Mikara is the highlight of our lives and I know she is going to be a wonderful big sister! She is so loving, caring and nice already!! We love our little baby so much!
I found Mikara's baby like this......she was feeding her goldfish! LOL!
Mikara fell asleep durning nap time like this.....those are Mr. Potato Head glasses on her LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment