Monday, October 20, 2008

Mikara's Big Girl Bed!

About 2 weeks ago we put Mikara in her big girl bed. We didn't want to put her back in her crib because one day when I put her down for her nap I found her eating the paint off of her crib!!! She was fine and the doctor said it was fine but I still didn't want her do it again so we decided that night to set up her big girl furniture. She just LOVED it!!!! She hopped up in the bed, squealing with excitement. It was so funny! She sleeps so well and hardly wakes up in the middle of the night anymore. Gordon and I can't believe how fast she is growing up!!!

Mikara got into her bed and started reading her books. She is so cute!!

This was the first night when she was squealing with excitement!





My favorite!!! I love this shelf!
Her dresser has slots for 5x7 pics!

No comments: