Christmas 2008, Mikara's 2nd Christmas, was wonderful! We had a full season visiting with family, seeing Santa, and of course all of the preparations for the big day! Mikara knows who Santa is this year and got very excited whenever she would spot him. She fell in love with Ruldolf and watched it over and over. She even has a CD of all the songs from the movie and loves them too. She was so much fun this year (as always) and we all had a great season and day!
Here are some pics
Our annual Christmas Pajama Picture
After Santa came

Mikara's first reaction to seeing all the gifts....she just stood there looking at everything for like 15 seconds, like where did all of this come from....and then she yelled "RIGHT THERE!!!" and got all excited!!
She loved her table and chairs
And her pink princess 4 wheeler
She loved her table and chairs
And her pink princess 4 wheeler
Mikara has no problem opening presents! She just throws the paper behind her...she was a pro!

Although, Santa has a bad habit of taping too much!! So Daddy had to help her get this one started and she was so excited!

She loved opening the gifts

Going in for another one!

Stocking Time!
She loves to vacuum!
Gordon like Mikara's 4 wheeler too LOL!
We spent the Day at Pee Paw and Gee Gee's house
Oh, I love this one
She was a little afraid of Santa and wouldn't sit on his lap
But she warmed up a little and showed him her Ruldolf doll
Me and Mikara....I love her smile in this one
She loves to vacuum!
Gordon like Mikara's 4 wheeler too LOL!
We spent the Day at Pee Paw and Gee Gee's house
Some Random Holiday Pictures Below
Mikara in her coat (she wore it a lot in MD but I forgot to take a picture)
Mikara in her coat (she wore it a lot in MD but I forgot to take a picture)
Oh, I love this one
She was a little afraid of Santa and wouldn't sit on his lap
But she warmed up a little and showed him her Ruldolf doll
Me and Mikara....I love her smile in this one








A heron on our lanai. Thought it was neat
No comments:
Post a Comment