Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In Memory of Lexy Lulu

On December 13th our poor little Lexy Lulu passed away. She was the best dog!!! She was so loving, caring and protective. We miss her so very much. She was sick for a little while but she had a wonderful vet that made her last days as comfortable as possible. We can't imagine ever having another dog like her. Those of you who knew Lexy know how great she was and how much we loved her. In memory of Lexy I posted some funny, sweet and pretty pictures of her life with us. She was 11 1/2 years old.
Lexy Lulu Jenkins 4/30/97 - 12/13/08

Lexy is the puppy standing up....she even started out full of muscles!She loved to sit in this carseat.....or at least until she got too big A boxer ready to box (she really did box too!)She would wear anything and pose for pictures LOL!She had perfect markings....this is her at about 1 year old......such a pretty girlShe loved to hug! Hugging her daddy again
Balancing her toy....what a silly girlThis was so funny....she used to be able to get up the steps but not down....she would get stuck, sit down and wait for us to help her LOL!Again wearing clothes
Lexy at Christmas
All dressed up with no place to go
Balancing a mighty dog on her head....this was after she tore the box open....she was the boxer who hated boxes!!
Ready to Party
I don't know!??!!??
She loved her toys
Bridezilla!
She would let me paint her nails and then I would put her foot down, spread her toes and she would stay and let them dry! LOL!
Lexy.....we will miss you so much! We love you!























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly and Gordon,
Joanne sent me this forward. I was so sad to hear about Lexi.
When the kids and I see a Boxer we ALWAYS have and always will refer to them as "Lexi dogs!"
She was a beauty and we will always remember the brief time we met her. What beautiful memories you have!
This is also the first time I have seen pics of your little girl, she is a beauty as well.
Love to you all and our wishes for a blessed Christmas.
Stacy