Saturday, February 21, 2009

February Pictures/Pregnancy Update

Mikara turned 22 months old the other day! She is talking more and more. My favorite words this month are MMPSH (M&Ms) and Arfff Arff...that is the noise a doggie makes! She is more onrey than ever!!! The other day when I asked her if she had poo pooed...she threw herself on the ground, closed her eyes and started making the "honk shew" noise like she was sleeping! If you ask her what she has (when she knows she has something she isn't suppose to) she runs from you laughing! She is so funny. We actually had to use timeout for the first time the other day but of course she thought it was fun. LOL!
My pregnancy is going very well. I am almost 9 months. On March 2 I will have a sonogram that will determine my delivery date. We are soooo excited to find out!! I will send out an update when I find out. Here are a few pics from the month.


As much as Mikara used to hate the vacuum.....she loves it now and wants to have a turn when I vacuum. Mikara helped me make cookies for the first time and she loved it! She love to eat the brown sugar.

And loved to stir!
She played on the kitchen floor while she waited for the cookies to bake
And she also loved to eat the cookies! :)
She was talking to Gee Gee on her play phone
She is so onrey!!! She knows she isn't supposed to play with the computer but as fast as she could she climbed in to the chair, opened the computer and pretended to type while laughing the whole time!
Me 8 months pregnant
Just a cutie!
Showing me her boo boo
She found her shadow
Thought she looked so cute laying there watching cartoons
My little pigtail girl! I love her hair like this

Mikara LOVES to eat popcorn with Daddy!
Cutie Pa Tootie!
We made heart shaped cookies for Valentine's Day!
Neither of them knew I took this.....so cute!
Playing at the park
She loves to swing! I think she would swing for hours if you let her!
So pretty!
She loves the park! When we were leaving the other day she sat on the ground whinning and signed 'MORE' I thought that was funny.





















No comments: