I had my doctors appointment this morning along with a sonogram. I just love the 4D picture above. She is 5LBs and 7oz and 17.5 inches long so far. Everything is looking great! The babies head is nice and low, I haven't dialated at all yet, no more placenta preva which means I will not need a C-section either. My doctor will be out of town during my due date so she is going to induce me on March 24th if I don't go on my own before then! We are very excited!! I will keep you all up-to-date!
Since we live so far away from most of our family and friends I thought this was a great way to keep in touch and feel close to those we miss so much. Now, with just a click of a button you can see what is happening with the Jenkins Family! ~~KJ
Monday, March 2, 2009
Baby Update!!!
I had my doctors appointment this morning along with a sonogram. I just love the 4D picture above. She is 5LBs and 7oz and 17.5 inches long so far. Everything is looking great! The babies head is nice and low, I haven't dialated at all yet, no more placenta preva which means I will not need a C-section either. My doctor will be out of town during my due date so she is going to induce me on March 24th if I don't go on my own before then! We are very excited!! I will keep you all up-to-date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment