Monday, July 6, 2009

June Pictures

Here are some pictures for June. Savanah is 4 month old tomorrow!!! She is such a great baby! She hardly ever cries and sleeps for 12 hours at night and still takes naps during the day!!! She is such a blessed addition to our family!!! Enjoy the pictures.

I just love the lips! Just like Mikara's!
She loves to watch TV LOL!
And she loves to read books.....she really looks at everything!
Our Cutie!
Mikara and Savanah in the crib together
Gordon with his girls in the pool.
Savanah in Mikara's big girl princess bed
I love this picture
Mikara loves to go to the store and when I asked if she wanted to go with me she took off her clothes and put her flip flops on!!!! LOL! I have no idea!!! ")
Savanah looking at her daddy
She loves her Daddy
Mikara fell asleep with her sunglasses on
the girls in their stroller
Savanah















No comments: