Monday, July 6, 2009

Our 4th of July!!

Our 4th of July weekend was one of the best that we have ever had!!! Mikara loved it this year. Saturday I went to a 5K race with my friend and Gordon played in a golf tournament. Then that night we went to 5th Ave for ice cream and fireworks! Sunday we took Mikara to the Sun N Fun Lagoon, a waterpark here in Naples. It was soooo much fun! Here are some pictures of our weekend. Enjoy!

A cute video of Mikara seeing the fireworks!! Just hit the play button to watch.


The girls in Red, White and Blue!! I think they look alike in this picture Again!
Mikara and I made an American Flag!
Savanah in her stroller on 5th Avenue
Walking to the ice cream shop
Uncle Sam!
Mikara loved the ice cream....always does! Me and Savanah!
Waiting patiently Me and the girls Savanah such a good girl


Mikara watching the fireworks she loved them this year!
She was telling Minnie Mouse all about the fireworks on the ride home
And then fell asleep a few minutes later!!!
Sunday we went to Sun N Fun Lagoon







No comments: