Monday, July 11, 2011

Putt Putt/Family Movie Night

Saturday night we took the girls to play Putt Putt. It was really fun! The girls loved it and both did really good. On the 16th hole I was helping Savanah put her hands on the club so she could hit her ball and she looked up at me and said " Mommy I very hot!" I told her its ok we are almost done and to hit her ball. So she did and we went to the next hole. Then I was helping her again and she looked up at me and said "Mommy I hooottt!" It was as if she was really trying to say.....why are you making me do this mommy I'm soo hot!! It was so funny. I asked if she wanted to be done and she said yes so she picked her ball up and put in in the hole ha!
again this is how dolls ride in our car





Then Sunday night we had Family Movie Night! We watched 101 Dalmations 2. It was a cute movie and the girls liked it. We move the coffee table and pile blankets and pillows on the floor and have popcorn (and always a surprise in the popcorn)






1 comment:

laura said...

Hmmm what is the surprise in the popcorn???