On Sunday, September 24th our little Savanah turned 2 ½. She is such a big girl now and has such a sense of humor.
Funny things she says and does:
- She refers to herself as me. Like: Is me all done?
- Everything is “him’s” Like: I like him’s new car
- She loves to tease. Sometimes I’ll ask if she loves me and she says “I love Daddy!”
- She loves to jump in the spot on the couch where Gordon likes to sit and yells “I in your spot!!”
- She uses a deep voice to imitate Gordon….so funny.
- If I’m on the phone she will run and pick up another phone in the house and suddenly I hear “HELLOOOOO?”
- Savanah loves to sleep. When I have to get her up to take Mikara to school she whines “I want to stay for 2 minutes!”
- When she is ready to go to sleep (nap or bedtime) she tells me I’m going to sleep and rolls over and goes to sleep.
- When we go to the doctors she asks “ Will it be hurt?’
- She wants nothing to do with potty training. When we ask her if she wants to sit on the potty she tells us ‘Maybe next time’
- All meat is chicken to her. Ha!
- When she was closer to 2 years old she would talk in sentences but backwards like : Daddy’s big work truck I like”
- When she wants to eat lunch she says “Mommy, I want some munch”
- She says “Hosbibabull” for Hospital
- She is able to play Nick Jr, Disney, PBS and Starfall on the computer. She does really well with the mousepad.
- I will defiantly have less video of Savanah at this age than I did of Mikara. Savanah loves to sing and dance but as soon as I turn the video camera on she freezes and won’t do anything ha!
- Savanah loves to make people laugh.
- She will point her butt at you and say "watch out dude" and make a farting sound.....I have no idea where she got that from but it is so funny.
- She is still so squeezy. She has lost most of her baby fat but the little that is left makes her little legs fun to squeeze!!
Activities:
- She takes a ballet class and loves to dance. She is very graceful.
- Now that Mikara is in school she takes a My Gym class that is for her age.
- Savanah has at least one playdate with her friends a week.
Favorites:
- Savanah is very independent. She plays very well on her own. Her favorite things to play are babies, house, little people, barbies, color, paint, play doh and dress up.
- She loves Cinderella, Dora, Rapunzel, and Belle.
- Her favorite toys are Baby GG, Cinderella necklace, and the Mommy and Daddy Little People.
- I think her favorite animal is a dog.
- Her favorite color is blue.
- Her favorite food and snack are chicken nuggets and gummies.
- Her favorite vegetable are raw carrots.
- She tries everything and likes almost all food and drinks.
- She LOVES to get in the pool and is really close to swimming on her own.
- Favorite Song: Queen of the Waves, A Dream Is a Wish, Tangled Songs, Mean (Taylor Swift)
- Her favorite pjs are Tangled and her favorite outfit is her blue jumper.
- Favorite show right now is Dora.
- Favorite movie Cinderella and Tangled.
Savanah has grown so much in the last 6 months. She talks so clear and in complete sentences. She is so smart and has known all of her letters, their sounds, shapes, colors, numbers and can recognize her name. She uses her manners and is a very nice, sweet, smart, beautiful and thoughtful little girl. Gordon, Mikara and I love her soooo much! We are very blessed to have her in our family.
1 comment:
Happy half birthday Savanah!!! We love you too!
Post a Comment