On Monday, October 17, 2011 Mikara turned 4 ½. Funny Things from 4-4 ½:
Back in May Mikara would run away and hide if she thought savanah was going to throw up. Haha! She would also run and hide if she did something to Savanah and thought she would get in trouble.
- -swam for first time on 5-14-11. We are so proud of her!
- S-Mikara don't cry I love you M- you made me sad S-do you still love me M-yes do you still love me S- yes ( as she pats mikaras head which is in Savanahs lap
- -Mikara was a little nervous about her spring concert for school so she told her teacher "I think I'm going to be busy doing things at my house tomorrow so I don’t think I'll be able to make it tomorrow"
- The grocery store was all out of the ice cream sandwiches that Gordon likes so when we got to the cashier Mikara said "excuse me but what happened to all the ice cream sandwiches? They weren't there and our husband loves them"
- -As we were walking into the grocery store on this very warm May afternoon Mikara skips along side of me singing Frosty the Snowman. Love it!
- -One day in the car Mikara started talking about her wedding. She told me she is getting married on a Disney boat too and she will be in room 87, we will be in room 80 and Savanah will be in room 82
- - Some things Mikara has been saying: Oh brother!, Alright dude!, Surfs up dude!
- When she says something that I am not sure where she heard it from I ask her "where did you hear that?" she always replies "Sponge Bob" She has never watched a Sponge Bob episode in her life but its her way for teasing me.
- I was driving one day and the traffic all came to an abrupt stop and Mikara said ' mommy, why did we stop so fast? Did the back wheels come off the ground?” haha!
- Mikara says
-Refrigerator - Refri idador and just keeps on talking like she didn't say anything wrong ha!
-Suitcase is Soupcase
Activities: - Over the summer Mikara took a Gymnastic/Cheer class at My Gym.
- Mikara is now in PreK 4 and loves it. She goes to school everyday from 8:30-11:45. One day I thought I was going to have to keep her home and she got so upset. She never wants to miss school.
- She is now taking an Acro class (gymnastics/dance put to music) and she will have a recital in May.
- Every other week we go to Siblings Class at My Gym. She still loves it there.
- She also has a few playdates a month after school with a few friends.
- Mikara's loves to play and uses her imagination very well.. She loves to play with Savanah. Her favorite things to play are babies, Barbies, Little People, Coloring, drawing, Puzzles, Baseball, riding her bike, skating, dress up, dancing,and house.
- She loves to watch Football and understands some of it......Gordon loves that!
- She loves our Football snack parties as well and likes to help me plan it.
- Her favorite characters are Belle, Rapunzel, Barbie, Dora, (and grown up Dora)l.
- Her favorite toy is Super Why, Baby Tiana,
- Her favorite animal is a dog even though when she gets close to one she gets really scared.
- Her favorite colors are pink and green.
- Her favorite food is broccoli and cheese soup, cheese, broccoli and cauliflower
- Her favorite vegetable is raw carrot
- Her favorite drink is juice and water.
- Favorite Song: Mean by Taylor Swift, Queen of the Waves, Butterfly Fly Away, Tangled Songs
- Favorite show right now is Little Einsteins.
- Favorite Movie is Tangled.
Mikara is a very well mannered, very nice and considerate, creative, smart and beautiful little girl and Gordon, Savanah and I love her so much!! We are very blessed to have her in our family.
1 comment:
What a sweet girl!! Happy 4 1/2 Mikara!
Post a Comment