
Mikara is 3 months old now and is grow like a weed! She sleeps very well...from around 9pm - 6am, wakes up for a bottle and then back to sleep until around 8am. She also sleep some during the day which is kind of good for me to get some stuff done. She tries to sit up by pulling her self forward. She is more alert than ever...she follows us with her eyes around the room and love to look at her friends (her little toys from her mobile, carseat and bouncy seat) She also LOVES to watch TV. I turn Noggin on sometimes during the day for Wonder Pets, Little Bear and Blues Clues. They are very educational so I don't mind her watching a little. When I read her books she looks at the pages like she is really into it...it is funny. When I have to do work on the computer she sits on my lap and watchs sometimes. She is just too cute and too fun! Lexy loves her too! Lexy will lay by her and sometimes wall up and kiss her! She is protective of all 3 of us now. I was concerned at first that she might have OSS "Older Sister Syndrome" ha! But she was great from day one. We love our happy little family!
1 comment:
Awe, what a cute smile from Mikara. I hope Jaden does that well with sleeping soon. Think she might need a cereal bottle at night soon. Mikara is doing really well. You are lucky to have her and Mikara is luck to have the two of you! LOVE YOUR SITE...keep it comin!
Post a Comment