Since we live so far away from most of our family and friends I thought this was a great way to keep in touch and feel close to those we miss so much. Now, with just a click of a button you can see what is happening with the Jenkins Family! ~~KJ
Monday, September 24, 2007
A Few Cute Pics of Mikara
I LOVE THIS OUTFIT! This is one of my favorite pictures right now. She looks like such a big girl sitting up in the grocery cart. She loved it! Our baby girl is getting so big!
2 comments:
I swear Kel, I feel like I remember you looking just like Mikara.....she's so cute. Love her to peaces....oh and you too...(wink)! hehehheeheh!
i love the one of her and daddy....she really reminds me of you there. but in others she looks so much like gord. its so neat and fun!
Post a Comment