Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mikara is 5 Months Old!!

Mikara is now 5 months old. She is doing so many new things everyday. She has always been fun to us, but now she even more fun! She sits up with support, she sits up in her bath and plays with toys and splashes the water for as long as I will let her, she is teething and chews on EVERYTHING!, but no teeth yet, she "talks" up a storm and is sooooo loud now. She just doesn't sit still anymore. Her new nickname is "Wiggle" which her Daddy came up with and it fits her perfect, she is bouncy, loves to stand with help, giggles and smiles all the time, and is growing like a weed. I just packed up an entire bag of 0-3 month clothes that she can't fit into anymore. But thanks to EVERYONE we are still all set on clothes. I probably won't have to buy anything until she is a year old! Baby showers are awsome! Oh, and PS we are dressing Mikara as a Black Cat on Halloween....I found a baby outfit at Walmart and it is soooooo cute! Can't wait to dress her up! I will post pics :)

(Above) I love this outfit...my cousin Laura bought it for Mikara

This outfit was mine when I was a baby. I am actually wearing it in a few pics below when I was 4 months.

No comments: