Saturday, September 22, 2007

So Tired!!!

Funny Story....Mikara woke up at 5:30am the other morning because her diaper had leaked. YUCK! I got up like a zombie and stumbled to her room. Leaving the light off I took her sleeper off, cleaned her up and put her diaper back on. Then I took out another sleeper and I put her feet in, put her arms in and then tried to button her up, but the buttons wouldn't line up. Then I realized that her feet were sticking out of the the bottom!!! (which they are not supposed to do!) Remember it was very dark and I was practically still asleep....I had her sleeper on upside down!!! LOL!!! That was why the buttons were not lined up and her feet were actually sticking out of her arms!!!! I couldn't believe it HA!! I had the whole thing on her too HA! Just thought that was funny.

1 comment:

Team Rucker said...

This story is priceless and classic! Thanks for sharing!