Saturday, May 7, 2011

ANTS!!!

I guess it is Ant season....if there is a season for that. I have been occasionally seeing an ant or two in the kitchen....yuck. Well for those of you who know how Mikara is TERRIFIED of bugs amazingly she loves ants! They are her friend ha! I showed her how I used to let them crawl on my finger when I was a little girl and now she does it too. She talks to them for a while and then we put them outside so they can go home.  Both girls like to follow them around on the floor, is pretty cute. :)


Following an Ant around the kitchen floor.

2 comments:

laura said...

I found 5 this weekend and freaked! I hate them so much!! Glad Mikara wasn't as freaked out as I was ;)

The Jenkins Family said...

I think it is that time of year. I don't like them either!! They won't last long.