Thursday, May 5, 2011

Its been almost a year and a half since I posted on here. Mikara just turned 4 and Savanah turned 2 a little over a month ago. They are so much fun and I am just soooo happy! Mikara is almost finished with her first year of preschool. She loves it! Savanah always wants to stay with her. I can tell she is going to love school when its time!
Mother's Day is this weekend and Mikara brought me home a decorated plastic cup and a card from school today. The best part was how excited she was to give it to me! She couldn't even wait until we got home!! The other day Mikara asked me "Mommy what do you want for Mother's Day...do you want a new blow dryer, some nail polish, or ummmm......a new pot!" It loved how all of her ideas were things that I liked! She is so thoughtful!!

Savanah is such a teaser and she has never told me she loves me...just me. When I tell her 'I love you" the response I've always heard was either "I love Daddy! haha" or "I love Daddy, Mommy, and Mikara" Well recently she has been calling me Mama again which I love. So I told her yesterday for Mother's Day I want her to tell me "I love you mama!' so half of the day went by and she came to me and said "I love you Mama" I hugged and kissed her and told her thank you. I will always remember that because that was the first time she has EVER said that to me!!!


                                                                              

2 comments:

laura said...

They are so adorable!! I love that you have a burnette and a blondie :)

The Jenkins Family said...

its so funny....I was just looking back at the posts of Mikara around Savanah's age and she looked so much like Savanah!!