Well they are NOT bakers! They are ingredient eaters......'can I have some sugar?....what's this? Can I eat it? more chocolate chip please" Your typical 2 & 4 year old. Well actually they do like to pour the ingredients in after I measure them.
While our yummy bread baked we had a tea party....with REAL TEA....well water...which went everywhere. It all started out fun with setting the table, putting out our cupcakes and pouring the tea...first round of tea went well. Then they wanted more....and they wanted to pour it so of course it spilled, it dripped, and it overflowed. It was all fun though. I guess the mess makes it more fun right?
ok...people ask me "do your kids ever where clothes?" well yes but they play dress up about 90% of the day and it seems that most pictures are taken between outfit changes....
1 comment:
Awww love how they like to help you bake and cook!
*And yes I have thought "why are kelly's kids always half naked?" LOL!! As the mom of a boy he always has clothes on...but I can TOTALLY see how dress up would call for various outfit changes depending on the occasion. ;)
Post a Comment