UPDATED on 7/8/11
Ok...Laura....I'm going to try a '34 before '34 list like you did....great idea! So far I have 25 so suggestions are welcome. I plan to blog about what I scratch off....wish me luck....thanks for the idea Laura!!
1. Lose these last 10lbs from 2 years ago! 7/8 - working on it!
2. Keep in touch with my family more. 7/8 - doing better, emailing, skyping and talking on the phone more.
3. Start back to the gym at least 2x a week. 9/11 - going 4x a week!!!
4. Play with my kids everyday. - check
5. Finish my Recipe Book - 9/11 who am I kidding....well maybe now that football season is starting ha!
6. Keep up on my Family Stories book - doing good with my blog which I switch to my stories
7. Go to a concert - almost made it to a Taylor Swift concert ha!
8. Try a new recipe at least once every 2 weeks
9. Organize room to room
10. Do something for myself once a week
11. Teach the girls to swim! - one down, one to go
12. Wash my car more often - yes!
13. Set up playdates more often especially over the summer - doing great so far this summer,9/11 still going strong!!
14. Go on a date with Gordon once a month - 9/11have been on a date every month so far this year
15. Plan a girls night every few months - just had lunch and Bridesmaids a couple of weeks ago.
16. Go to the beach more. - 4 times last month!
17. Go on the Naples Trolly Tour
18. Plan a Deep Creek Lake trip with Angie for the Fall. - 9/11 well its noe DCL but going up for Fall
19. Talk to Evan and Jaden more often on the phone.
20. Keep my nails painted
21. Plants tomatoes and strawberries
22. Keep reading new books - Reading Twilight! 9/11 Reading The Help and love it!
23. Read my TONS of maganzines - getting through them slowly
24. Learn something about Naples.
25. Make my Daily, Weekly, Monthly lists
26. Take the girls to see a play - maybe the Nutcracker. :)
2 comments:
Love all the ideas!
sorry i copied! the idea was just too great!
Post a Comment