Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day -"why hello, I'm the restaurant lady and I'm here to tell you its time for your Mother's Day breakfast"

Well this was the best Mother's Day for me yet! The girls were soooo into it. My morning started with Mikara and Savanah very excited to make me breakfast. They told me to stay in bed until they come to get me. So I did! And I enjoyed it. I could hear them making me a card and making breakfast. Savanah came running with her card and said "Mother's Day Mommy!" Mikara came running in behind her yelling "NOOOOO Not Yet!!!" She was upset that Savanah didn't wait until breakfast to give me her card. haha! Well turns out Mikara couldn't wait either. About 5 minutes later they brought me my gift....which they opened for me ...it was a beautiful birthstone braclet! Just what I wanted too!  I am then again instructed to stay in bed until breakfast was ready.
So finally Mikara comes back into the room and says, "Why hello, I'm the restaurant lady and I'm here to tell you its time for your Mother's Day breakfast"  So I went to the table to find scrambled eggs, toast, juice, & coffee and it was yummy! Food always tastes better when you don't cook it yourself for some reason.
After breakfast and for the rest of the day I was able to relax! Except for when Savanah had a #2 and only wanted me to change her!!! Lucky Me! haha! No really, I am so blessed to have our 2 little girls. They are the best thing ever and I couldn't ask for a better life. I love my family and thank you Gordon, Mikara and Savanah for a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!

PS...Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mommy. I love you so much! And thank you so much for my wonderful Mother's Day gifts. You are so sweet!!

1 comment:

laura said...

Beautiful!!! My mom had a mothers ring that was diamond and aquamarine because Mandy and I were March and April. ;)