Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beginning Again With Inspiration!

My friend Laura has recently started her blog and I love reading it. She has inspired me to start blogging again!  I kept this blog for years and switched over to Facebook once I had some upload problems with blogspot. But I am going to try to update again. So here I go. :)

4 comments:

laura said...

YAY!! I am glad we are able to keep up with each other even thought we live so far away. So glad you sat next to me in college and we became friends. Thanks for thinking I looked nice and non-smelly! HA!

The Jenkins Family said...

hahaha!!! I know me too!!! I was a stalker!! Good thing you showered that day :)
I'm so glad too... do you know I think its been 10 years this year that we have been friends!!!

laura said...

Oh wow! I remember I thought you were so much *older* then me because you had a husband, meanwhile you were what 22? HAHAHA!!

laura said...

Wait Kelly! I take that back Gordon wasn't even your husband back then. LOL!